Author Topic: Lone Wolf Guitars  (Read 4250 times)

backwater

Lone Wolf Guitars
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:32:28 PM »

Lone Wolf Guitars

To view some of the finest hand made guitars on the planet, go to http://www.lonewolfguitars.com.  I own three and will own no other!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:51:49 AM by BigA »

Offline BigA

• Administrator
  • Check the calendar for the location of the Jam
    • View Profile
Re: Lone Wolf Guitars
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 01:37:11 PM »
I noted in his web site  where he travels around the country conducting jam sessions so people can see and play his guitars. We could possibly have him come to LR if there was enough interest amoungst our pickoids.

Big A
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:18:59 AM by BigA »

Offline gordon williams

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 05:12:30 PM »
Lone Wolf Guitars was at the Mulberry Mountain Music festival, but I'm one of those who when not in the market for something(meaning..can't afford it)don't torture myself trying out what I can't have.
 And also didn't feel that they should have to deal with 1/2 intoxicated puddin'headed revelers..although by being there, they were almost guaranteeing thats what they were gonna have to deal with.
Puddin'head

backwater

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:15:07 PM »
I was there with Mark and his guitars.  We had fun and many people played and all had NOTHING but praise for his craftmanship.  It was well worth the $200.00 vendor fee.  There was a time I probably would have been one of those "1/2 intoxicated puddin' headed revelers" but now I have a job and own three of his instruments.  His web site had a nice jump in hits as a result of the event.  Martin and Taylors are mere mortals compared to these guitars.  Not to say someone can't get lucky and get a really nice M or T but with Marks guitars, luck has nothing to do with it!