Author Topic: Laz Nite at the Palace  (Read 1500 times)

Offline BigA

• Administrator
  • Check the calendar for the location of the Jam
    • View Profile
Laz Nite at the Palace
« on: July 24, 2003, 11:17:53 AM »
Pickoid Nobodies,

Well we had a good session last night. We recorded some good music and some that wasn't so swell. I dorked up a couple of songs but shoot that's the way it is. There were several outstanding performances that will make the grade on our new CD.

Welcome two new members Bryan and Stuart. Bryan has a great voice and picks guitar. He did a song that he had written which drew applause. Stuart sang on a couple of songs and sucked down a few brews. Please welcome these two new nobodies like us.

Regulars in attendance were:

Mick de Picoid
Mark "Taylor" Hammonds
Bryan "Banjo" Byrd - great to see this dood again.
Bob the Bass - He puts up with our out of time tunes.
Steve "new strings " Raley
Don "The Thumboid" Castleberry
and of course urs truely the mag A

The has been talk of playing at Bryan "the Banjo"'s place next week since he has really swell air-conditioning. Look for a post by next monday.

If you missed this sesssion don't worry cuz the Palace has it's own recording equipment and we will record again soon before the next CD.

CYA

Big A

Offline Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Chris Lasley - Balding Amateur Astronomer
Laz Nite at the Palace
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 08:39:06 PM »
Sounds like another good session Big A, sorry I missed it.  Should be back in action in the next couple weeks, still a little under the weather.

So, what is this I hear about a new song you've written?  Post us an MP3 so we can hear what you've been up to.

-Chris

Offline don the thumb

• "wannabe" Travis-picker
    • View Profile
Laz Nite at the Palace
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2003, 03:26:01 PM »
HEY: Enjoyed lz Wed.  Always learn something. Will be away next wed., for sure, maybe the following one.  Will be sorry to miss a chance to visit Brian's new digs, if that happens. See you next chance. Don