Author Topic: Pickoids and friends invited to Castleberry's for final session of yr  (Read 1412 times)

Offline don the thumb

• "wannabe" Travis-picker
    • View Profile
Wed. Dec. 15  at Don and Marcelle's on Beck Rd.   food/drink and lotsa pickin'  7 p.m. 'till---

Start at 7 and continue 'till the end. 

Directions:  From I-430 go WEST on Cantrell (Hwy. 10), past Walton Heights, past strip mall with big Kroger, to the light at Pinnacle Valley Rd. (PVR). Turn right (north) on PVR-- cross RR tracks and bridge over Little Maumelle River.  When PVR turns left toward Maumelle Park (at big white-brick house), do NOT turn. Continue straight on what has become County Farm Road, toward 2-rivers park. Watch for first road to left (north), BECK Rd. Follow Beck to the curve. (will see house on right,with lighted stone entrance). Just beyond, two parallel roads, on right. (1st is asphalted), 2nd, is my road. Turn right,downslope, through black iron gates with my name (Castleberry) and the Number--7511.(it will be dark so use care to be sure of location).  Give me a call if  you get lost.  868-7821.   Follow this drive down to the house on the banks of the lovely Arkansas River.  Parking along this road and carport apron, at house.

Hope for a big turnout.  Don and Marcelle

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:31:01 PM by BigA »